Friday, March 14, 2008

shuffle.schmuffle (from DN, Mugen, and Makmak)

Instructions: Load up all your music.- from my mobile
Put it on shuffle/random.
For each question, answer with the next track that plays.

-----

01. How does the world see me?


"if i could steal your heart would i be out of line?
if i could show you then i would make you mine.
tonight i'm alive, this moment i'm... here with you"

- Here With you (Intrinsic/ The Hot Rocks)




-----

02. Will I have a happy life?











"When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse.
...
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you"

- Fix You (Coldplay)


* wow, inspiring... sana nga punked iguide ka ng mga ilaw na yan.

-----

3. What do my friends really think of me?








"I can't hear what you're saying
What you're doing to me
It would take the jaws of life to pry open your words
so pry open your words

I don't want to talk about Elvis
No I don't want to go on pretending
It feels like I'm talking to
Talking to Charlie Brown's Parents
It feels like I'm talking to
A lonely man without a vision
Stuffed his mouth with indecision
Why he's a lonely man without a vision
Stuffed his mouth with indecision"
- Charlie Brown's Parents (Dishwalla)


*asdwqawe jd01001a ldjladj sdaluyjk dak01 010101?
mahirap ba akong intindihin?
pero mukhang totoo nga, mysterious at malalim daw ako. sabi nila.

-----

04. Do people secretly lust after me?













"Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
And pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope"
- Only Hope (Mandy Moore)



* parang ako ata ang may masamang balak sa ibang tao haha

-----

05. How can I make myself happy?










"it's 2am i'm starting to rouse
im waiting for you to come
i never felt this way before
my focus is way gone

cause i am happy, happy yeah
i am happy, happy yeah

now you're here
the joy i feel surrounds me so greatly
can't imagine this feeling happening now coming to me

cause i am happy, happy yeah
i am happy, happy yeah"
- I'm Happy (Cista)



-----

06. What should I do with my life?













"We are (one day), we are all innocent
We are all innocent (youll have to let it go)
We are, we are (youll have to let it go, no..)

We are (one day), we are all innocent
We are, we are (youll stand up on your own)
We are, we are all innocent (youll stand up on your own..)"
- Innocent (Our Lady Peace)



* you'll have to let it go, you'll stand up on your own... naka naman. parang nakikisama tlga tong telepono ko ah!

-----

07. Will I ever have children?











Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life "
- How to Save a Life (The Fray)


* parang bad premonition. tsk tsk.

-----

08. What is some good advice for me?














"Oh and you come crash into me, baby
And I come into you
Hike up your skirt a little more and show the world to me
Hike up your skirt a little more and show your world to me
In a boys dream.. In a boys dream

Oh I watch you there through the window
And I stare at you
You wear nothing but you wear it so well tied up and twisted the way I'd like to be For you, for me, come crash into me"
- Crash into Me
(Dave Matthews Band)


*punked, magpakalalaki ka na daw! wahahahahaha

-----

09. How will I be remembered?









"Some time later I met a young graduate
When I had nobody to call my own
I told her I was looking for somebody to appreciate
And I just couldn't do it alone
So for awhile we conducted experiments
In an apartment by the River Road
And we found out that the two things we put together had a
Bad tendency to explode

All about chemistry
Won't you show me everything you've learned
I'll memorize everything you do to me so I can
Teach it when it comes my turn"
- Chemistry (Semisonic)


* fuckers, i'll be remembered as a perv. shit!

-----

10. What is my signature dance song?









"Hello, good morning, how you been?
Yesterday left my head kicked in
I never, never thought that I would fall like that
Never knew that I could hurt this bad
So this is the way that I say I need You
This is the way that I say I love You
This is the way that I say I'm Yours
This is the way, this is the way

That I'm learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that You and You alone can break my fall
I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies"
- Learning to Breathe (Switchfoot)


*para naman akong lampa yan.

-----

11. What do I think my current theme song is?








"He's just the kind of man
You hear about
Who leaves his family for
An easy out
They never saw the signs
He never said a word
He couldn't take another day

Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand

Once the stone
You're crawling under
Is lifted off your shoulders
Once the cloud that's raining
Over your head disappears
The noise that you'll hear
Is the crashing down of hollow years"
- Hollow Years (Dream Theater)


* waaahhh. galing. saktong sakto.

-----

12. What song will play at my funeral?


"....." (instrumental)
- 靜悄悄的好嗎? (盛夏光年 - Eternal Summer - OST )

my translation: please keep quiet..




* hahaha ayaw ko p nmn ng tahimik na wake. gsto ko party! hehe. celebration of my life =)

-----

13. What type of people do I like to date?


"....." (insrumental)
- First Love (Utada Hikari) - Piano Version



-----

14. What is my day going to be like?


"....."(instrumental)
-所以離開吧 (盛夏光年 - Eternal Summer - OST )


my translation: so i'll(you'll) leave/ the reason i(you) left




* hmmmm, it's someones last day here in the project, and i know why she's leaving. greener pastures. (as in super green!) wahahahaha

-----


sumakto yung last 3 songs ko puro instrumental na...

pampalipas oras nga dito sa trabaho wahahaha...

*edited (added pictures).

6 comments:

. said...

Uyy i like your music. Magkakasundo tayo bro!

Anonymous said...

@kuya mugen
oonga, medyo magkapareho type of music ntn hehehe...
salamat po!

. said...

Kapag mas magkakilala na tayo, pasa ko sayo yung ibang sounds ko sa haus.

Anonymous said...

@kuya mugen
ayos yan kuya! hehe kaso ala ako mabigay in return.. katawan n lng wahahahaha joke... ala na kasi ako oras makapagdownload ngyn ng mga kanta... d nko nakakapagreplenish ng mp3s... kaya panay old skul ang nasa folders ko ngyn =)

ika said...

oist, saan mo nakuha ung ost mo ng eternal summer?

P.S. I LOVE/DIG/ADORE utada!!!

punked said...

@ika
was able to download it from multiply nung pwde pa magdownload dun ;)